Sunday, January 4, 2009

Abigail's Christmas Present

For Abigail's first Christmas, she decided to give everyone a very special gift...THE FLU!!! We were in Mason for less than 12 hours, before she became very ill as well as almost everyone she came in contact with! Thankfully, there were some lucky ones who remained healthy. Here were some of the not-so-lucky recipients before the storm...


Aunt Erin


Great-Grandma


Uncle Sam


Great-Grandad


Daddy

Abigail ended up being sick for 8 very, very, very long days! So much for her flu shot!

4 comments:

The Schreurs said...

I gave up on the flu shot. I never use to get sick then I got it when I was pregnant with PJ and got sick. So now I just dont get it and I dont get it for the boys. So far no one has been sick

KS said...

Oh add me to the pics above because she decided to give it to me too (on Christmas day!). Thankfully I don't think anyone got it from me. It was so wonderful to see you all!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo sorry Kezia!!! I wondered if you got it or not! I'm so sorry! :( Suzanne

Anonymous said...

David and I laughed so hard when we saw this post! Let Abigail know that we're totally fine not getting any gifts from her next Christmas.

It was great seeing you on Sunday! Let us know how things go on the 19th!