Friday, August 1, 2008

South Haven

At the beginning of July, we spent a very relaxing week in South Haven with my family. I LOVED having so many people wanting to help out with Abigail. Heck, I'd have 10 kids if all of my family would live with me (or at least a handful of nannies) and help raise them. Actually, I don't think Travis or I could handle that many pregnancies! :)

Aunt Bethany and Uncle Sam

Abigail loved trying to eat Uncle Sam's hat. She had a great time with him!



Bath time with Grandma

Aunt Erin and Roxy


This was Abigail's first time going into Lake Michigan. She didn't quite know what to think.


Uncle David was lots of fun!

7 comments:

JAG said...

She is Amazing! Love her hair perfectly combed in the first pict. How did you do that?

Jenn Jager

The Brogger's said...

such cute pictures of little Abigail, looks like she liked the beach!

Garcia Family said...

She is so cute! I love all the photos you put up!

emj said...

Yes, I'm not allowed to play with the baby, only the dogs!

I don't think I've had a picture taken with her since she was born, and I forgot to get one yesterday. I guess it's just another excuse to hang out with you guys!

Mann Family said...

She is adorable!! Who wouldn't want to help out with her! You're right about the pregnancies though...

Anonymous said...

What great family memories!! You really got some framers...especially the first pic (frame it :)!

Anonymous said...

Sweet thought... You and Trav having 10 kids. I think you should go for it!